- In a bowl, add the eggs and half of the dill. Whisk well to combine.
- In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, add the butter. Once hot, pour the egg mixture into the skillet and let it cook until almost set. Place the feta cheese on one half of the omelette and then fold the other half over on top.
- Remove from the heat and transfer onto a plate.
- Top with smoked salmon and the remaining dill. Enjoy!
P: 30g | F: 24g | C: 0g | 338kcal
Smoked Salmon + Feta Omelette
- 2 x Whole Egg (~Size 6)
- 0.5 tbsp Dill (Chopped)
- 5 g Dairy - Butter or 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 20 g Dairy - Feta Cheese
- 60 g Fish - Smoked Salmon