- Use a ratio of 1 rice to 2 water. Add water to a pot and place over medium heat.
- When boiling, add rice and allow it to come to a gentle simmer.
- Cover the saucepan and reduce heat to low. Allow to simmer until rice is tender and water is evaporated (~15 minutes)
- Prepare the green salad ingredients and serve alongside the rice and salmon.
- Top with a little oil and optional: salt and pepper.
P: 27g | F: 12g | C: 36g | 364kcal
Salmon and Brown Rice Salad
- 95 g Fish - Canned Pink Salmon (Drained)
- 2 cup Leafy Salad Greens (Of Your Choice, 1 Cup = 77.5G/2.7oz)
- 120 g Brown Rice (Cooked Weight) or 50 g Brown Rice (Uncooked Weight)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil